miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

I am Here

Walking, walking through these desolated land…

Damn, being complete does really make you feel hollow.

What should the reason be, to look for the greater good?

Not so sure that does exist…

I’m talking, but saying nothing; i’m breathing, but not just air.

There’s something heavy around, can’t quite describe it.

But it won’t let me go on. Should it be the tiredness of this circunference finally complete? Or is it my body denaying there’s completeness inside these thin air.

There’s something, there’s nothing, there’s everything. There’s what I consider mine but it isn’t, what i consider sacred but it isn’t, what i consider useless but it’s the most important damn thing in this damn completed and yet hollow world.

But what’s to matter to this young mind and its dreams? What’s to matter to this fucked up world?

My life’s a whore, it gets fucked up all the time…

I’m supposed to be happy, i’m supposed to be me. How? Why? When?

We are just a spot in this world and it doesn’t matter what i do or what i say, it just matters what the other ones care to pay attention to.

Isn’t it sad to be just one in a million? Isn’t it sad to be living to live in this world?

But yet again, here i am. And there’s nothing to be done.

I am here. And its the only thing i have for sure, the only thing i can change, the only thing that’s in my mind, the only thing that matters. Souldn’t I be thankful?

 

I am here…

 

Whether for good or for wrong.

 

 

I am here.

No hay comentarios: